A ↑ Back to top
- A dual representation theory of posttraumatic stress disorder
- A method for evaluating child-parent interaction under controlled conditions.
- A note on the influence of maternal inebriety on the offspring.
- Adolescent impatience decreases with increased frontostriatal connectivity
- Adolescent to parent violence: Framing and mapping a hidden problem. Criminology and criminal justice
- Adopted adults who search for background information and contact with birth relatives.
- Adopted children’s identity and information needs.
- Adoption and Children Act
- Adoption Customer Care Standards Leaflet
- Adoption passport
- Adoption reunion and after: A study of the search process and experience of adoptees.
- Adoption, Identity and Social Policy: The search for distant relatives.
- Affect regulation and the origin of the self
- After Adoption: Direct contact and relationships.
- An Action Plan for Adoption: Tackling Delay
- An attachment-based treatment of maltreated children and young people.
- An evaluation of parent and baby placements in West Sussex [summary]
- An evaluation of Theraplay using a sample of children diagnosed with Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) or mild to moderate Autism.
- An evaluation of Theraplay with children diagnosed with PDD or mild to moderate autism.
- Attachment and Loss: Volume 1
- Attachment and Loss: Volume 2
- Attachment and Loss: Volume 3
- Attachment focused family therapy
- Attachment representations in mothers, fathers, adolescents, and clinical groups
B ↑ Back to top
- Beyond Consequences (Website)
- Beyond the Adoption Order: Challenges, Interventions and Adoption Disruption
- Brain Based Parenting: The Neuroscience of Caregiving for Healthy Attachment
- Briefing on Adoption and Fostering Reforms
- Bringing it Out in the Open: Domestic Violence in Northern Ireland: a Study Commissioned by the Department of Health and Social Services (Northern Ireland).
C ↑ Back to top
- Changing names, what should you do?
- Children Act
- Children Act 1989 Guidance and Regulations Volume 4: Fostering Services
- Children and Families Bill 032 2013-2014
- Children living with domestic violence: putting men’s abuse of women on the child care agenda.
- Circuits and circumstances
- Complex Trauma
- Conference. Integrating Principles of Neurodevelopment into Clinical Practice
- Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Creating Loving Attachments
D ↑ Back to top
- Dialectical behavior therapy with suicidal adolescents
- Digital Life Story Work: Using technology to help young people make sense of their experiences (No. 1)
- Discovery of an insecure-disorganized/disoriented attachment pattern.
- Discriminating between Pre- Versus Post-Theraplay Treatment Marschak Interaction Methods using the Marschak Interaction Method Rating System.
- Does the Amount of Time Mothers Spend with Children or Adolescents Matter?
- Domestic violence and children: a handbook for schools and early years settings
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy: A Multi-Year Follow-Up.
E ↑ Back to top
- Evaluating the effectiveness of Theraplay in treating shy, socially withdrawn children.
- Evaluation of parent and baby placements in Brighton and Hove [summary]
- Examining the evidence for the non-violent resistance approach as an effective treatment for adolescents with conduct disorder.
- Expert Working Group’s report on redesigning adoption
F ↑ Back to top
- Facing the challenge and shaping the future for primary and secondary aged students with Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FAS-eD Project)
- Foster carers teaching young mums how to parent
- From heart to heart: Interactive therapy for children in care. Report on the Theraplay project in SOS childrens villages in Finland, 2001-2004.
- Full Catastrophe Living: How to cope with stress, pain and illness using mindfulness meditation (15th ed.)
- Further Action on Adoption: Finding More Loving Homes
G ↑ Back to top
- Geweldloosheid en gezinnen in crisis, cocreatie van positieve gezinsnarratieven tegen de achtergrond van trauma, deprivatie, middelenmisbruik en belastende sociale contexten
H ↑ Back to top
I ↑ Back to top
- Identity and security in adoption and long-term fostering.
- Impact of spouse abuse on children of battered women.
- Improvement in systemic intra-familial variables by “Non-Violent Resistance” treatment for parents of children and adolescents with behavioral problems
- In search of origins: The experiences of adopted people
- In Whose Best Interests-Post-Adoption Contact with the Birth Family.
- Incidence of fetal alcohol syndrome and prevalence of alcohol-related neurodevelopmental disorder.
- Information on Adoption Reform Grant
- Intergenerational transmission of parenting
- Internal representational models of attachment relationships
K ↑ Back to top
- Kinship Centre Attachment Questionnaire: Development of a caregiver-completed attachment measure for children younger than 6 years.
L ↑ Back to top
M ↑ Back to top
- Manual for the Child Behaviour Checklist
- Manual for the Child Behaviour Checklist/4-18.
- Manual for the Randolph Attachment Disorder Questionnaire (3rd ed.).
- Maternal, infant, and social-contextual determinants of attachment security
- Mind of My Own
- Mother and baby foster placements: Experiences and issues
N ↑ Back to top
- Neurobehavioral characteristics of children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders in communities from Italy: Preliminary results.
- New two-stage adoption process
- New ‘customer care’ standards promise more support for adopters
- NICE Public Health Guidance: Looked-After Children and Young People.
- No Matter What: An Adoptive Family’s Story of Hope, Love and Healing
- No Matter what: An Adoptive Family’s Story of Hope, Love and Healing.
- Non-violent resistance.
- Nonviolent resistance: a treatment for parents of children with acute behavior problems.
P ↑ Back to top
- Parent and Child Fostering
- Parent and child placements on the rise
- Parenting Stress Index (PSI) (3rd ed.)
- Post-Adoption Support: A rapid response survey of local authorities in England
- Pre-legislative scrutiny regarding placement of LAC with prospective adopters – distinguishes between concurrent planning and foster to adopt
- Preparing for Reunion.
- Profile of Parent and Child Carers
- Psychopathologisches Befund-System für Kinderun Jugendliche (CASCAP-D) [Clinical Assessment Scale for Child and Adolescent Psychopathology).
- Public Bill Committee Debate (6th Sitting), concerning Children and Families Bill
R ↑ Back to top
- Re-connecting Parents and Young People with Serious Behaviour Problems–Child-Focused Practice and Reconciliation Work in Non Violent Resistance Therapy
- Recognition of the fetal alcohol syndrome in early infancy.
- Research on Theraplay Effectiveness. In E. Munns (Ed.), Applications of Family and Group Theraplay (pp. 17-24).
- Research on Theraplay.
S ↑ Back to top
- Searching Questions: Identity, origins and adoption.
- Self-harm and psychosocial characteristics of looked after and looked after and accommodated young people
- Sensory Integration: The Scared Gang
- Similarities in behavioral and social maladjustment among child victims and witnesses to family violence.
- Stability and change in cortisol and behavioural response to stress during the first 18 months of life
- Supporting families who adopt
T ↑ Back to top
- The Anchoring Function: Parental Authority and the Parent‐Child Bond
- The developing mind
- The Long‐term Outcome of Reunions Between Adult Adopted People and their Birth Mothers.
- The Marschak Interaction Method Rating System.
- The mental health of young people looked after by local authorities in England
- The neuropsychological implications of prenatal alcohol exposure.
- The new authority: Family, school, and community.
- The psychology of life stories. Review of General Psychology,
- The strange situation
- The unmet needs of the child in non-violent resistance: Integrating dyadic-developmental-psychotherapy approaches – lessons from working with adoptive families.
- The Unofficial Guide to Adoptive Parenting: The Small Stuff, the Big Stuff and the Stuff in Between.
- The whole-brain child: 12 revolutionary strategies to nurture your child’s developing mind.
- Theraplay in the Chinese world: An intervention program for Hong Kong children with internalizing problems.
- Toward better collaboration in the education of students with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: Integrating the voices of teachers, administrators, caregivers, and allied professionals.
- Treatment for Children with Trauma-Attachment Disorders: Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy.
U ↑ Back to top
V ↑ Back to top
- Violence against women in pregnancy and after childbirth: current knowledge and issues in health care responses.